This is our most popular salad and a permanent offering on our menus. Beans, grains and legumes, packed full of protein, fibre and flavour!
Quinoa, Chickpea & Black Bean Salad
- 3 ½ cups cooked white quinoa
- 2 cups packed baby arugula
- ½ cup canned black beans, rinsed
- ½ cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- ¼ chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp grated lime zest
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño Pesto (page 258 of Earth to Table Every Day)
- 1/3 cup House Vinaigrette (page 244 of Earth to Table Every Day)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup Crispy Quinoa (page 252 of Earth to Table Every Day)
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, arugula, black beans, chickpeas, green onions, lime zest and Jalapeño Pesto. Drizzle the House Vinaigrette over the salad; toss gently to coat the salad evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the salad to a large platter or divide it among individual plates, piling it high. Sprinkle with the feta and Crispy Quinoa.
Serves 4 to 6